Thursday, December 24, 2009

Love Abstracts


(24- December-2009 9:38pm)


When I am thinking of you,
I wonder,
are you thinking of me?
Do you think of me
the way I think of you?
We’ll never know that, will we?
Do you miss me
as much as I miss you?
We’ll never know that as well!
Sometimes I wish I could take
all my love for you out of me
and spread it all around you
and maybe it would fly around you
like a billion fluffy dandelions.
Or maybe pour my love for you
out on the streets
and you could walk on it bare feet.
My love is in me
and is out of me and shines
all over the skies every night.
It blows with the wind and kisses your hair.
It laughs every-time a baby chuckles.
My love is red in winter like the fiery poinsettia.
And is tastefully tasteless like avocado which you don’t like too much!
My love is me as I breathe,
as I talk,
as I dream.
I am the proof
that I love you.



chirag bangdel

3 comments:

  1. it's really amazing how such simple words got me astonished by shocking warm sincere loving aroma, from the instant i read it on Ranya Al Aly's iphone
    May God bless you
    the poem is more than stunningly awesome

    Merry Xmas and Happy New Year
    Sincerely
    Asmaa Freig

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for reading the poem, Asmaa, and for saying all the wonderful things that you did. You are kind. Merry Christmas and a Happy New year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really loved this poem sir!!! Simply touched my heart!!! Thank you for creating this beautiful art...

    ReplyDelete