Friday, December 25, 2009

Celebrating Divinity

1.

I am dust
every time You rain.
Quench me
never let me fly.



2.

And so He did it again
tonight
sowed seeds all over the black skies
(watch them how shine!)
….for tomorrow, a sunny day!



3.

You are the falling leaf.
The reason why it fell is You.
You are the wind it rides
and the worm that feeds on it,
isn’t that but You?


4.

Bored of the blue
in the evening,
God changed the sky to orange.




5.

Vermillion
on a lonely rock,
so easy to find God!




6.

I taste You…cold,
water,
I see You….bright,
ripples,
You fill my thirst
gulp by gulp.



7.

Saw You this morning
on a blade of grass.
You were shining on it,
the Sun.
You looked so perfectly round,
weren’t you the dew drop?
You amuse Yourself !



8.

A bird was singing
for You this morning
You heard her with my ears!


9.
How do You do it?
The intense blue of the sky.
Every petal of the marigold.
Why do you make me write this?


10.
The little baby smiled
and You
only know why.


chirag bangdel

1 comment: